Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my book blog! It seems that I am always being asked if I have read any good books lately, and I usually have...but I have trouble remembering what they are! My sister and sister-in-law recommended I start a blog with all the books I have read, which seemed like a great idea. Once I realized how easy it would be to do, I thought I would give it a try.

I am willing to share with you all of the great books I have been reading, but you must be willing to take what I call my "junk books" with them. Junk books are either books I read (and wished I hadn't!) or books that are guilty pleasures that I am too embarrassed to tell people that I read. One day a friend asked me what I was reading. I told her sheepishly, "Oh, it's just junk." Then she said, "Tell me what it is--I like junk too!"

So I will share everything--the good and the bad--and you can decide for yourself what is worth reading. I hope you enjoy this (and I hope that I can keep it up). Thanks for caring!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay Kim! When I DO decide to read (which isn't NEARLY as often as you) it's nice to have somewhere to begin! I look forward to reading your posts and choosing some good reads from you list! Thanks for doing this!

Jenni B said...

Kim - This is great! I always ask you what you are reading at the park, and never have a pencil to write it down. I will enjoy the book picks and your great writing style. I appreciate the time you are putting into this!